Australian DJs Who Prank Called Kate Middleton’s Hospital Apologize
- The Australian DJs whose prank call to Kate Middleton’s hospital, which lead nurse Jacintha Saldanha to commit suicide, have finally spoken out about the tragedy in an interview. Michael Christian and Mel Greig said they are “gutted, shattered and heartbroken” over the death. You can read the full transcript at the link. [News.com.au, US Weekly]
- Well, that was quick: Demi Moore and Vito Schnabel are dunzo. [New York Post]
- Law enforcement have more details on the Thanksgiving Day brawl at Halle Berry’s house: Gabriel Aubry first pushed and took a swing at Berry’s fiancé Olivier Martinez, which then caused him to punch Aubry three times in the face. [Tabloid Prodigy]
- Singer Jenni Rivera died this weekend in a plane crash in Mexico. [People]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have donated $50,000 to purchase tents for Syrian refugees. [ONTD]
- Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Brooke Mueller was rushed to the hospital on Friday morning after allegedly overdosing on drugs. [TMZ]
- After pics surfaced this weekend of Coco getting close with rapper AP.9, she tweeted that she’s “happily married” and the pics were “harmless.” [Media Take Out, BuzzFeed]
- Anyone else find it weird that Jennifer Hudson referred to herself in the third person in this Lucky magazine interview? [BlackBook]
- 10 things learned from TLC’s “Secrets Of A Trophy Wife” special. [Crushable]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.