Wendy Williams Says Beyoncé Sounds Like She Has “A Fifth Grade Education”
- Wendy Williams, you do not throw shade at Beyoncé! Speaking about Bey’s upcoming documentary on HBO, Williams said, “I am a Beyonce fan. I’m gonna watch her upcoming documentary because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyonce can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education.” First of all, RUDE. Second of all, I’ve never thought Beyoncé sounded uneducated. I mean, has Wendy heard of Ryan Lochte?!?! [Perez Hilton]
- Twenty-one Beliebers’ furious Twitter reactions to Justin Bieber’s Grammy snub. (And here’s who was actually nominated.) [The Week]
- Cosmopolitan magazine said women are getting crystals implanted in their vaginas to “improve their energy,” although that’s probably not true. [Gurl]
- Whoopsie daisy! Ellie Goulding wore a see-through dress without any Band-Aids over her nipples. Fire your stylist, sweetie. [The Gloss]
- Prison-dwelling child rapist Jerry Sandusky still wants that $59,000-a-year pension from Penn State — and he may actually get it, based on a technicality. [Newser]
- The 38 roles for which Bill Murray was snubbed by the Oscars. Yes, 38. [Next Movie]
- Drew Barrymore’s explanation for why she named her daughter Olive isn’t too strange. [Socialite Life]
- Amanda Bynes is now going clubbing all by her lonesome. That’s just sad, girl. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- It’s not exactly news that some celebrities treat their nannies poorly. But I’m dying to know the identity of this particular “Tribeca starlet.” [NYMag.com]
- Here’s how to snap up Blair Waldorf’s actual “Gossip Girl” headbands before the show goes off the air. [Betty Confidential]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.