Every year, the people over at Pantone declare one color the color of the year. It’s the color you’re going to see a whole lot of for the next 12 months. This past year’s color was Tangerine Tango, but just this week, Pantone announced the color of 2013 — Emerald Green. We thought we’d give you a jump on the green trend by giving you six gorgeous emerald eyeshadows and nail polishes.
1. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Beautiful Eyeshadow, $18.50
2. Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow, $28
3. Illamasqua Nail Varnish, $14
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow, $20
5. Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette, $22
6. Nars Duo Eyeshadow, $34