The 2013 Grammy Nominations Are In!
- Last night, the nominees for the 2013 Grammy Awards were announced! Frank Ocean, fun., Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Gotye, Miguel, and Jay Z and Kanye West are all up for lots of awards. Can we all collectively agree that they should just hand Carly Rae Jepsen the song of the year award for “Call Me Maybe” and not waste anyone’s time with the other noms? [SPIN]
- Uh oh, breakup rumor alert: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi are supposedly on the outs. [Crushable]
- Kate Middleton has been discharged from a London hospital after a three-day stay to treat her hyperemesis gravidarum, an extreme form of morning sickness. [Celebrity Cafe]
- The “Millionaire Madam” Anna Gristina is headed to Dr. Phil to name names about her clients and she says there will be a few famous bombshells. Between this lady and the Dina Lohan shitshow, I’m more interested in how Dr. Phil has become the modern day Jerry Springer. [NYmag.com Daily Intel]
- Here are a bunch of Charlie Brown cartoons by Peanuts cartoonist Charles Schultz, who had a crush on a 25-year-old woman while he was nearly 50. Oh, and married. Fifty-six pages of Schultz’s love cartoons are going up for auction. [Gawker]
- Jack White says he never insulted Lady Gaga by calling her “all artifice” and blames the media for twisting his words. [A.V. Club]
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about Disney’s “The Little Mermaid.” [BuzzFeed]
- Geeky squee: watch as Nathan Fillion guest stars on Neil Patrick Harris’ webisode series, “Neil’s Puppet Dreams.” [The Mary Sue]
- Puppies are not toys! An animal rights campaign is urging people not to buy puppies as holiday presents. [Laughing Squid]
[email protected] Follow me on Twitter.