Do you guys watch “Happy Endings”? My boyfriend forced me to watch an episode a while back and now I’m officially hooked. Every character on the show is impeccably styled, but the group’s perfectionist control freak Jane Kerkovich-Williams always looks so freakin’ fabulous. Her aesthetic is very professional and preppy, with attention to accessories and details: her nail polish colors are always ah-mah-zing, and you’ll never see her without a belt defining her waistline. Want to snag this chic Jane outfit for yourself? Get all the shopping details after the jump!
1. Stretch Perfect Shirt: $72, J.Crew
2. L’Oreal Nail Polish in “Jet Set to Paris:” $6, Drugstore.com
3. Gold Circle Necklace: $30, Gilt
4. Charcoal Tights: $9, Dorothy Perkins
5. Verona Tote Bag: $47, ebags
6. Belted Skirt: $60, Mango
7. Black Suede Booties: $76, Zappos