A “Freaks And Geeks” Reunion & More “Star Trek Into Darkness” Theories!
- The cast of canceled-too-soon TV series “Freaks and Geeks” reunited for an awesome Vanity Fair photoshoot, reminding me that I need to watch that show from start to finish again. Check out more pics from the shoot at the link. [Refinery 29]
- I am still thinking about the teaser trailer for “Star Trek Into Darkness” and was especially intrigued by a theory posted in the comments on io9 that Benedict Cumberbatch may actually be playing Khan’s homie Joachin. Hmmm… [io9]
- Have audience members really been puking after seeing advanced screenings of “The Hobbit”? I knew I didn’t want to see that movie for a good reason… [The Mary Sue]
- Food conspiracy theories that are actually true — the mob is behind olive oil production? [TruTV]
- Check out these shirtless photos of Josh Hutcherson — sportig a big anchor tattoo — on the set of “Catching Fire.” [Socialite Life]
- The 10 best YOLO accessories. Normally I would make fun of a trend like this but, hey, YOLO! [College Candy]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Royal Fetus already has its own Twitter account! [The Stir]