Brandi Glanville Says LeAnn Rimes’ Laxatives Gave Her Son The Runs
- Brandi Glanville is accusing LeAnn Rimes of being anorexic and a bad step-mom, saying that her son ate some of LeAnn’s laxatives and became really ill. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- This guy apparently shot his girlfriend because she didn’t believe in zombies. Someone has been watching way too much of “The Walking Dead.” [The Stir]
- Someone call Ryan Gosling and tell him not to take any more girls on dates to Disneyland — here are six true stories about “the happiest place on earth” that Walt and Co. don’t want you to know. [Cracked]
- I can’t decide if I love or hate the idea of Snickers’ new “Slice and Share” candy bar, which is as big as an adult man’s arm and meant for serving like cake! [TruTV]
- Here are 11 weird White House petitions, including one calling for the construction of a Death Star — yes, like from “Star Wars” — by 2016. [Newser]
- Best Christmas bonus ever? LEGO gave their employees gold LEGO bricks! Hmm, well, when I worked at Maxim, we got a book of terrible poetry by the magazine’s founder, so there. [The Mary Sue]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.