Ashley Judd Is Serious About A Senate Run
- Ashley Judd is apparently serious about running for senator of Kentucky in either 2014 or 2016; she’s even gone to fellow feminist-lady politician Senator Kirsten Gillibrand for advice. [Jezebel]
- Lindsay Lohan’s tax problems — which lead the IRS to seize her bank accounts — are not her fault, says Lindsay Lohan. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Nick Lachey allegedly tussled with a fellow football fan and choked him on the ground before getting kicked out of San Diego’s Qualcomm Stadium. I hate to say it, but I always kinda believed Jessica Simpson when she implied Nick was a jerk. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Dan Stevens, the actor who plays Matthew Crawley on “Downton Abbey,” is reportedly itching to leave the show and creator Julian Fellowes says he can’t see them re-casting the role. Hmm, looks like Cousin Matthew might come down with consumption. [Entertainment Weekly]
- An “anti-energy drink” called Marley’s Mellow Mood, which contains “natural, calming botanicals,” made kids at New Jersey school so sick that they threw up. That’s not very mellow, man. [Fox News]
- Whoa, check out this freaky video of twins fighting in the womb. [The Stir]
- The national birth rate has been in steep decline from 2007 to 2011, which has been the period of the Great Recession. Wait, did they account for the Duggar family and Octomom? [The Week]
- “Coffin Therapy Helps Ukrainians Get Used To The Afterlife.” This headline has been presented without comment. [Oddity Central]
- Have yourself a merry little 50 Shades of Grey Christmas … ? [TresSugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.