“Star Trek Into Darkness” Poster Revealed & A “Walking Dead” Bikini Girl Calendar
- “Star Trek Into Darkness” may not have punctuation in its title, but it now has its first official poster! Which doesn’t even feature the Enterprise or space, just a destroyed city landscape and an unidentifiable man standing on a pile of rubble. What does it all meaaaaaaan? [The Mary Sue]
- The ability to “DISLIKE” your friends’ Facebook posts has arrived … sort of. [The Stir]
- The 25 best pieces of fan art for the new upcoming “Star Wars” movie. [Next Movie]
- A “Walking Dead” zombie bikini calendar? Yes, such a thing exists. [College Candy]
- How much survivalism should we all engage in, without building bomb shelters? [The Gloss]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.