Kate Middleton Was Hospitalized With “Acute” Morning Sickness
- Kate Middleton is less than 12 weeks into her pregnancy and already suffering from “hyperemesis gravidarum,” an acute type of morning sickness characterized by constant, severe nausea and vomiting. Poor thing! [People, US Weekly]
- In other royal belly news, Kate’s fetus is tweeting from the womb. [Socialite Life]
- A former pilot who worked for John Travolta has filed a lawsuit against the actor after claiming he’s been harassed by Travolta’s lawyers for blabbing about their sex life. Doug Gotterba said the two had a “steamy affair” during the 1980s and denies that he ever signed a confidentiality agreement preventing him from speaking to the press. [Queerty, TMZ]
- How surprised are we to hear that Kim Zolciak from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” hasn’t paid taxes in 10 years and owes Uncle Sam $7 million? [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- A field guide to so-called “nice guys” … who are usually jerks. [Jezebel]
- Kim Kardashian was reportedly snapped with a cold sore on her lip, which has everyone screaming HERPES. Calm down, people. Like, a huge portion of the population gets cold sores. Not really a big deal. [The Stir]
- 22 cases of Christmas apathy. [HyperVocal]
- The first female-specific body armor has been shipped out to our trips in Afghanistan. [The Mary Sue]
- Ten things you should always lie about. [The Gloss]
- On the importance of wearing cute underwear. [Already Pretty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.