Angelina Jolie Doesn’t Want To Spend Christmas With Her In-Laws
- Stars: they’re just like us! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt fight about whose family to spend the holidays with, too! Brad’s family is uber-conservative and his mom has even spoken out publicly against marriage equality. Angie supposedly has “no desire” to spend Christmas at the Pitt family home in Missouri this year because she has to “bite her tongue.” [Celebitchy]
- Hugh Hefner, 85, is re-engaged to his ex-fiancée, Playmate Crystal Harris, 25. She infamously ditched him five days before their wedding last year — but still got to grace the cover of Playboy as “Mrs. Crystal Hefner.” [Crushable]
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles from One Direction hit up the Central Park Zoo this weekend with a random baby (actually, the 15-month-old daughter of Styles’ hairdresser). Dating? Fake-dating? Just enjoying the seals? [Celebuzz]
- Lindsay Lohan’s bank accounts have been seized by the IRS over her $233K unpaid taxes. Guess that $100K donation from Charlie Sheen didn’t get them off her back? Although it is somewhat of a relief that the IRS won’t come after you until you’re in that deep. [TMZ]
- Kate Winslet and Sir Richard Branson filmed a video to promote “Breaking The Taboo,” a documentary about drug decriminalization, and are now getting bopped for being “irresponsible.” [Daily Mail UK]
- “Preg face” needs to not be a thing we call celeb women who are looking a little fuller. [The Gloss]
- New couple alert: “Damages”‘ Rose Byrne and “Boardwalk Empire”‘s Bobby Canavale. [US Weekly]
- Why second-hand bookstores are going the way of the dodo bird. Nooooo! [Telegraph UK]
- Three Cups Of Tea co-author David Oliver Relin was found dead in Oregon last month from suicide. [Huffington Post]
- The Pope’s Twitter handle is @Pontifex. Any guesses on when he Twitpics his first selfie? [Fast Company]
[email protected] Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.