This Week In Style: Illamasqua Launches An Offensive Blackface Ad
- When will everyone everywhere finally catch on to the fact that blackface is never, under any circumstances, a good idea? Makeup brand Illamasqua is the latest to make the racially-loaded fumble. [The Gloss]
- Return of the ’90s! Kate Moss goes topless with good friend and fellow supermodel Naomi Campbell for the cover of Interview Russia. [Huffington Post]
- What timing! In the wake of talking about female model Casey Legler, who is signed by Ford on their men’s roster, Saint Laurent designer Hedi Slimane tapped (female) Saskia de Brauw to front his first men’s campaign for the fashion house. [Telegraph]
- Ladies, gird your loins: it appears that leggings for men are going to be a thing this fall. [The Cut]
- Microsoft-powered search engine Bing has released its list of 2012’s most searched fashion brands. Can you guess who scored the top spots this year? [Refinery29]
- Tory Burch should, technically, be one of fashion’s top earners, but animosity both in and out of the courtroom between Burch and her ex-husband and former business partner Chris could spell long-term trouble for her brand. [Forbes]
- Thanks in part to Twitter, writer and physician Deepak Chopra is teaming up with designer Rachel Roy on a jewelry collaboration to benefit his Urban Yogi institute. [Fashionista]
- Mick Jagger’s longtime girlfriend, fashion designer and super-babe L’Wren Scott, will be designing the Rolling Stones frontman’s tour looks. We say Scott’s a keeper. [Hollywood Reporter]
- xoJane writer India-Jewel Jackson raises an interesting question: how much of your beauty routine and upkeep do you choose to hide from your man? [xoJane]
- Diane Vreeland’s influential life was honored this year in a well-received documentary, and a new biography, “Empress of Fashion: A Life of Diana Vreeland” by Amanda Mackenzie Stuart, seeks to further demystify the enigmatic icon’s story. [The Daily Beast]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.