Carrie Underwood Cast As Maria Von Trapp In NBC’s “Sound Of Music”
- Carrie Underwood has been cast as Maria von Trapp in NBC’s TV movie revival of “The Sound Of Music.” OK, so she’s blonde … and can sing … but that’s about it with the similarity to Julie Andrews. Maybe they cast a country star for more mainstream appeal? Hitler’s taken control of Austria, y’all! [The Wrap]
- The woman Lindsay Lohan allegedly punched at a NYC nightclub is a professional psychic named Tiffany Mitchell. This story is getting as weird as the Petraus scandal. [Gawker, Gothamist]
- Spoiler alert: look who “American Horror Story” is bringing back! I approve. [BlackBook Mag]
- Mustache surgery — whaaaat? [Newser]
- Liz Lemon is a married lady now! Two writers give their take on what it means for “30 Rock”‘s pioneering single lady to no longer single. [Salon]
- … but blogger Jennifer Wright from The Gloss asks why getting married always has to be the happy ending for female characters. [The Gloss]
- 22 disturbing photos of “Elf On The Shelf” to ruin your holidays. [HyperVocal]
- Blogger Lesley Kinzel from xoJane asks you to take a holiday from Spanx. Sign me up, gurl. [xoJane]
- Kate Middleton’s nickname in school was cute … but strange. [Daily Beast]
- A tree exploded on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., this afternoon as a piece of performance art. [DCist]
- Hidden life lessons of reality TV. [New York Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.