Alabama Woman Attacked For Being Lesbian Releases Statement
- Mallory Owens, the lesbian woman in Alabama who was allegedly brutally beaten up on Thanksgiving by her girlfriend’s brother because he did not “approve” of their relationship, has released a statement about the hate crime attack. [Queerty]
- On how white male anger has found an outlet in Susan Rice. [Slate]
- Why hating Chris Brown isn’t the same as supporting Rihanna. [NYMag.com]
- Offensive boy band lyrics rewritten to be more feminist! [PopDust]
- When will we stop pretending college athletes can’t be rapists? [Jezebel]
- The Obama administration endorses abortion access for military survivors of rape. [Feminist.org]
- Here’s a chat with the filmmaker behind “Wonder Woman! The Untold Story Of American Superheroines.” [San Francisco Weekly]
- A couple in Singapore is challenging the law that criminalizes lesbian and gay sex. [Seattle Times]
- A new version of a bill to criminalize homosexuality in Uganda supposedly will not include the death penalty as punishment. [New York Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.