Kim Kardashian Wants To Keep Her $2 Million Engagement Ring
- Kim Kardashian is allegedly refusing to give her $2 million, 20.5-carat engagement ring back to soon-to-be-ex husband, Kris Humphries. I have no opinion on the ethics of this, but I hope she knows Kanye will probably buy her a bigger ring if she wants one. [Wet Paint]
- Lindsay Lohan supposedly wants to try and bargain for six months of rehab instead of jail time for all her various recent fuckery. [Perez Hilton]
- Joe Jackson, the bad-news father of Michael Jackson, et al., has reportedly suffered a stroke. [New York Post]
- Pants-pisser/actor Gerard Depardieu was detained in Paris, France, for drunk driving on a scooter. [TMZ]
- Angus T. Jones, the kid from “Two and a Half Men” who publicly denounced the show as “filth,” is allegedly dating someone who goes by the name “Stalker Sarah.” Last week, I had no idea who guy was and today I’m convinced he’s as crazy as Charlie Sheen. [Celebuzz]
- Brad Pitt is developing a drama for HBO about a debt collector. [NYMag.com]
- Meet the man behind Bill Cosby’s (in)famous sweaters. [Flavorwire]
- Trey Anastasio from Phish is such a Justin Bieber fan that he hit up Bieb’s concert in NYC last night… so … yeah. [HyperVocal]
- Universal is suing a porn company for making a “50 Shades Of Grey” porn, which it claims will be too close to the actual film Universal is planning to make. Relax, everyone, there’s enough Christian Grey to go around. [A.V. Club]
- Director James Gunn wrote a blog post in February 2011 about which comic book characters he would most like to sleep with. Gunn just got hired to write and direct Marvel’s “Guardians Of The Galaxy” and is now is getting slammed for the sexist and homophobic list, which was quickly found online. [NYMag.com]
- A shoplifter attacked a Seattle store clerk with a ukelele. Why has this not been an episode of “Portlandia” yet? [My Northwest]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.