Halle Berry’s Ex-Boyfriend And Fiance Brawled (In French!) On Thanksgiving
- Sacre bleu! Halle Berry’s ex-boyfriend/baby daddy Gabriel Aubry and her fiance Olivier Martinez (pictured with Berry, above) had a knock-down, drag-out fight in Berry’s driveway on Thanksgiving. And get this — TMZ says they were “trash talking each other in French”! The fight supposedly broke out when Aubry dropped off his and Berry’s daughter, Nahla, at the couple’s home. A shoving match broke out, punches were thrown, and Martinez ended up with a broken rib and supposedly has a broken hand. Aubry was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and released that evening after posting a $20,000 bail. Poor Halle! [Los Angeles Times]
- “Downton Abbey” has been renewed for its fourth season. Call in the dogs! Let’s celebrate with a hunt! [BBC]
- Charges have been dropped against Chris Brown and Drake over their bottle-throwing nightclub brawl this summer due to a lack of evidence. [New York Post]
- Also, Rihanna tweeted a picture of a shirtless, tattoo-covered Chris Brown in bed. Ugh. [Huffington Post]
- Anne Hathaway ate more than just oatmeal paste, thankfully, while starving herself for her “Les Miserables” role. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese is branching out into makeup, perfume lingerie and stockings — and it can’t come soon enough for me! [New York Times]
- Makeup tips for ladies who wear glasses. [Glitter Guide]
- Pete Doherty is blabbing about his “nasty” split with Kate Moss and his “secret affair” with the late Amy Winehouse. [Daily Mail UK]
- Things you can’t do, unfortunately, with your Thanksgiving leftovers. [The Gloss]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.