Today Is The Trans Day Of Remembrance
- In remembrance of the Trans Day Of Remembrance, here’s a piece by a trans woman on how connecting with her Korean birth mother, who put her up for adoption as a baby, helped her come out. [Fire Dog Lake]
- And here’s more about the Trans Day of Remembrance and transgender visibility. [Queerty]
- New guidelines released yesterday from the US Preventative Services Task Force recommend that every American between the ages of 15 and 65 be regularly tested for HIV, which is included as a preventative service available without a co-pay by Obamacare. [Feminist.org]
- Here’s how to support women and girls after a natural disaster like Hurricane Sandy. [MAKERS]
- Syracuse, New York, has passed legislation to protect transgender and non-conforming folks against discrimination in housing, employment, and public accommodations (i.e. stores, restaurants). [Feminist.org]
- Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) has turned to Reddit to crowdsource legislation ideas. [The Mary Sue]
- Meet the women who are working as male models. [TIME]
- At least one conservative pundit thinks “Sarah Palin in 2016″ is a good idea. [Huffington Post]
- On the controversial casting of light-skinned Zoe Saldana as the dark-skinned Nina Simone in the singer’s upcoming biopic. [NPR]
- On the new book Drinking Diaries and women’s self-judgment about drinking. [Bitch Magazine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.