Kate Middleton’s Former Roommate Says Princess Is Pregnant
- Kate Middleton’s former roommate and friend — or, rather, soon-to-be-ex-friend — Jessica Hay has told New Idea magazine that Kate is pregnant (again!) and will announce it publicly in December. “They’re planning to make an announcement in December. William and Kate are focused on starting a family,” the royal wedding guest told the magazine. “It seems very traditional, but of course they’ll be happy with boys or two girls, they don’t want more. They’ve discussed it endlessly and don’t want to be older parents.” [New York Post]
- Also, Kate supposedly returned a gift of Kardashian Kollection clothes. How do you say “Hellllllll no!” in British? [Digital Spy]
- New couple alert: Scarlett Johannsson is dating a French journalist named Romain Dauriac, who used to run a French “urban art” magazine and now runs a creative agency. [New York Post]
- Quirky style star Iris Apfel accessorizes her stuffed animals. [Fashionista]
- Thanksgiving table setting inspirations for one and all. [Apartment Therapy]
- Toddlers in bikinis modeling for a Chinese auto show looks as bad as it sounds … [The Gloss]
- … and so are these wild moments from Black Fridays past. Pro tip: do not Google the words “Black Friday” unless you are prepared to listen to some Rebecca Black. [Stylist]
- “X Factor” judge Demi Lovato is still being creeped on by Wilmer Valderamma and his magical starlet boner. [Celebitchy]
- An original Calvin & Hobbes cartoon print has sold at auction for the price of a down payment on a house. [Comics Alliance]
- Here’s what people won’t tell you about how to make it in the entertainment industry, but Mandy from xoJane will. [xoJane]
- Judaism according to reality TV looks a little something like this… [Forward]
[email protected] Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.