This Week In Style: J. Crew’s Jenna Lyons Comes Out Of The Closet?
- Last year, J. Crew creative director (and big-time Frisky style crush) Jenna Lyons was rumored to have left her husband of ten years for jewelry executive — and woman — Courtney Crangi. Lyons confirmed the relationship earlier this week while accepting her Glamour Woman of the Year award. [Jezebel]
- Chanel has uncovered the original recording of the famous interview in which Marilyn Monroe declared that she never wore anything to bed aside from “a few drops of Chanel No. 5″ — watch the video at the source! [Fashionologie]
- Lara Stone, supermodel and all-around major babe (not to mention the controversial star of a banned Calvin Klein ad), is expecting her first child with her husband of two years, British comedian David Walliams. Congratulations, and thank you for your efforts in populating the world with more beautiful people! [Us Magazine]
- Excited for the new Les Miserables movie out next month? Us too. Either way, you’ll definitely want to check out the gorgeous Vogue editorial that Annie Leibovitz shot on the set of the film. [The Gloss]
- Model-turned-philanthropist Petra Nemcova (who, you may recall, survived the 2004 tsunami in Thailand that tragically claimed her fiancé) is partnering with Clinique to raise money and awareness for her Happy Hearts charity, which builds safe schools in areas devastated by natural disasters. [Allure]
- About that Kate Moss book (which, by the way, I’m dying to get my hands on): she didn’t actually write the majority of it. Don’t worry, Kate, we figured as much. [Huffington Post]
- On a more serious note, a non-profit organization by the name of Not For Sale has been tracking the labor chain of the fashion industry by brand, from the raw materials to the work involved to the rights of workers… and the results might just give even the most self-righteous fashion lover a guilty conscience. [Refinery29]
- Bumble and bumble founder Michael Gordon has found himself in a bit of a, shall we say, hairy financial situation: he’s being accused of hiding $29.6 million from the IRS in offshore accounts. [The Cut]
- If you’re looking to go buck-wild on a shopping roll come Black Friday, make sure you follow these simple tips to avoid overspending. I mean, if you want to. [SheKnows]
- One of the major downsides of the holidays is that you might find yourself traveling some places you’d rather not go (grandparents in Florida, anybody?). These 9 cozy knits will at least keep you content for the duration of the plane trip. [Stylelist]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.