Black Woman Pretends To Be Caucasian In Her Job Search, Has Easier Time
- An unemployed black woman named Yolanda Spivey pretended to be white (and named Bianca White) in her Monster.com job search and found that her employment prospects dramatically increased. [Clutch Magazine]
- The police chief of Saratoga Springs, New York, has had to apologize for his team’s mishandling of a violent rape case. [Jezebel]
- Contraception use is lower and unintended pregnancies are higher among military women. [Think Progress]
- The Catholic Church spent $2 million fighting marriage equality in the last election cycle. [Human Rights Campaign]
- There are various debates about yesterday’s declaration from the United Nations that access to contraception is a universal human right. [The Week]
- How Obamacare will allow women to be less dependent on their spouse’s health coverage. [Think Progress]
- On what it’s like to be transgender and black. [Queerty]
- Oh, look, pink pepper spray! It’s pink because it’s girly, you see. [The Gloss]
- Has “The Walking Dead” become a white patriarchy? [Salon]
- On the myth of the fake geek girl. [io9]
- Somalia has gotten its first-ever female foreign minister. [Al-Arabiya]
- On the vanishing men of Syria … and the rise of single mothers. [New York Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.