Michelle Obama Gets “Downton Abbey” Episodes Before You Do
- Michelle Obama gets season-three “Downton Abbey” DVDs mailed to her over from ITV in England, so she doesn’t have to wait until January and watch them on PBS like the rest of us normals. [The Sun UK]
- New rumors on the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez breakup from a blind-item gossip site: Jelena had a “business arrangement” to date and Justin wanted to make it official by getting married. Selena reportedly blew off two different proposals and finally broke up with Justin, telling him she isn’t serious about being together for any reason other than mutual PR. Do we believe this? [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly pulled a dine-and-dash at a Haagen-Dasz ice cream shop … [PopCrush]
- … and the Brangelina brood allegedly jumped on top of tables and threw food in a Missouri pizza parlor. “Brad and Angelina just sit there and talk to one another while the children run around in circles,” said a source. [US Weekly]
- The ‘Girlfriends Talk Show’ skit on “Saturday Night Live” was basically everyone’s experience with their best friend in middle school. You have to watch. [Gurl]
- I keep hearing that this Boyce Avenue cover of “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is better than the original by Taylor Swift. [Socialite Life]
- Chelsea Handler and on-again-off-again ex, hotelier Andre Balazs, are apparently on again. [New York Post]
- Hate to be the one to remind you the holidays are right around the corner, but here’s 20 gifts for $20 and under that are perfect for girlfriends, co-workers and Secret Santas. [TresSugar]
- A bad-ass Russian grandmother killed a wolf with an ax and her bare hands. Respect. [Boing Boing]
- Duke University has actually created a “Harry Potter”-style invisibility cloak. For real? [The FW]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.