Woot! Beyonce Is Back In The Record Studio!
- And she posted a photo to prove it. Can’t wait for her next album to drop. [Pop Crush]
- The David Petraeus sex scandal gets more bizarre by the second, so here’s a handy guide to the weirdest details so far. [Tres Sugar]
- Speaking of Petraeus, this has been headline gold for newspapers and blogs — but this New York Daily News headline may win them all. [TruTV]
- Shannen Doherty called the police when one of her Twitter followers threatened to commit suicide unless the actress called her personally. Good thing Shannen isn’t the bitch she was in her “90210”days. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- I am pretty sure I am guilty of every single thing on this list of annoying things pet owners do on Facebook. Oops. [TheFW.com]
- Why was Andrew Garfield belly-dancing on “Ellen”? And was he any good at it? [The Stir]
- Here are a bunch of fictional colleges we wish were real — got any to add? [College Candy]
- Aww, poor Mitt Romney. He lost the election and now his Facebook page is losing 11 “likes” per minute. [Newser]
- Holiday season has arrived which means so have the annoyingly inappropriate questions from family members! Here are some comebacks. [YourTango]
- “Dr. Who” fans are really, really going to want to put this TARDIS refrigerator on their list for Santa. [The Mary Sue]
- Leather leggings, yay or nay? [theBERRY]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.