Love Is Dead: Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Break Up
- It’s finally happened: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split. She broke up with him one week ago over “some trust issues.” He rebounded rather quickly: gossip sites say he asked multiple models for their phone numbers at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last week. “He was hitting on girls all day,” a source told Page Six. Ugh, Biebs. [People, Hollywood Life]
- 20 facts about Barbara Palvin, the Victoria’s Secret model who Justin Bieber went to go see “The Lion King” with on Broadway last week, right after his split from Selena Gomez. [The Gloss]
- Even Mary Kate Olsen is creeped out by her decades-older boyfriend, Olivier Sarkozy. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- What is Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton planning on doing after she retires? [Newser]
- Watch Conan O’Brien and Sarah Silverman corrupt a baby. [The FW]
- Ann Coulter got disinvited from a speaking engagement at Fordham University in NYC last week by the campus College Republicans after the school’s president sent out a school-wide email about how he objects to the tone of her rhetoric. [Black Book Mag]
- Katie Holmes is supposedly going to spend the holidays with Tom Cruise and Suri in Telluride. Awkward … or mature? [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Last night the Science Channel aired the “Firefly: Browncoats Unite” 10th anniversary special — here’s what the stars revealed. [Huffington Post]
- No one is buying Pippa Middleton’s book about party-planning. [Business Insider]
- The Pope is joining Twitter. [Fast Company]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.