This Week In Style: Nicolas Ghesquière Says Au Revoir To Balenciaga
- In a huge move, Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquière (shown here with brand favorite K. Stew) has unexpectedly up and abandoned his post after 15 years at the helm of the label. But why? The Guardian addresses some theories. [The Guardian]
- Barack Obama may be our president for another four years, but that certainly doesn’t make him exempt from Women’s Wear Daily sartorial scrutiny… and they happen to think his pants are way too big. [WWD]
- Heads up to all of our tri-state area readers: there’s a huge vintage crawl taking place in Brooklyn this Sunday. To help the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts and score discounts and promotions on awesome vintage merchandise, look no further. Get the details at the event’s website! [Vintage Crawl]
- Gorgeous French model-actor and Chanel face Gaspard Ulliel has been tapped to play Yves Saint Laurent in an eponymous biopic. I’m not mad. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- O.G. style legend Anna Piaggi passed away in August, and she shot this W magazine editorial just one month before her death at 81. [Fashion Indie]
- Are Kate Upton’s high fashion dreams coming true? I think her Vogue Italia spread is more Anna Nicole Smith than Anna Selezneva, but that’s just me. [Celebitchy]
- Model Dree Hemingway, great-granddaughter of Ernest, makes her film debut this week in Starlet. Will she be as compelling on-screen as her mother, Mariel? [The Daily Beast]
- Karlie Kloss chopped her long hair off into a super-cute bob this week — and mere days before the Victoria’s Secret fashion show! The nerve! [Styleite]
- Diane von Furstenberg, the original 70s socialite, talked to W about her aversion to being called a “socialite,” and the reasons for her first divorce. [The Cut]
- Victoria’s Secret models: they’re just like us! In light of the very sexy, very serious VS annual fashion show, here’s new face Cara Delevingne going from sensually stoic to total goofball in seconds flat. As you do! [Fashionista]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.