No More Ice Cream For Woman Who Called Obama N-Word On Facebook
- This isn’t funny, per se. But The Frisky staff still laughed when we found out a 22-year-old woman who called President Obama the n-word on Facebook and then told a news station she would not mind if he got assassinated has been fired from her job … at Cold Stone Creamery. First of all, HOW DUMB IS THIS WOMAN. Who says that on camera? Second of all, I am very happy to hear that Cold Stone does not allow dumb racists to sing you songs while they scoop. That part gives me hope for humanity, at least. [New York Post]
- A third Bridget Jones novel is due next year. Hurrah! [Guardian UK]
- Justin Bieber’s mom Pattie Mallette has supposedly freaked out on him over his alleged underage drinking. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- More drama between 14-year-old “Modern Family” actress Ariel Winter and her mom: the mother, Crystal Workman, is claiming Ariel just wants to be with her 18-year-old boyfriend. [Socialite Life]
- Cee Lo Green released a statement over allegations, which are currently being investigated, that he drugged and raped a woman. It says, in part, “[T]hese allegations are despicable, untrue, and deeply hurtful to CeeLo, his children, and his family. We are confident that when all the facts come out, it will be clear that if anyone was victimized here, it was CeeLo.” [PopCrush]
- This is going to be a shitshow: PETA is now going after Honey Boo Boo. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Robert Pattinson has opened up about his struggles with depression. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Our very own Julie is quoted in this article about the new James Bond film and its treatment of women. [Forbes]
- Want to watch Bill Cosby go off on Donald Trump? Of course you do. [The Grio]
- The Braxton family is now trying to pitch a daytime talk show. Wait, don’t they already have a reality show? Pick one, people. [Uptown Magazine]
- Jonah Hill and CNN anchor Don Lemon are having a Twitter feud over Hill supposedly being rude to him at a hotel. Frankly, Don Lemon comes off really whiny here. [Newser]
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s fave beauty products are so fancy, I haven’t even heard of them. [A New Mode]
- Baublebar and Essie nail polishes are collaborating on jewelry and nail polish pairings. For $50, you get a polish and two bracelets. [Betty Confidential]
- Three kinds of obsessed pregnant women and how to deal with them. [YourTango]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.