Tabloid Claims Yet Again That Jennifer Aniston Is Pregnant
- Star magazine claims, for the 416th time, that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant. Jen’s rep calls the claim “totally made up.” [Celebuzz]
- Rihanna and Chris Brown are collaborating on a new song together called “Nobodies Business.” Um, I think the correct spelling would be “nobody’s”? But that’s besides the point. [Newser]
- If your dude is obese, it might affect his fertility and make it hard for y’all to get pregant. [YourTango]
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are supposedly going on a three-month-long “break” after they’re done promoting “Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 2.” [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Also, Rob read 50 Shades Of Grey online back when it was “Twilight” BDSM erotica fan fiction. Which means he Googles himself. [Crushable]
- “Bachelor” winner Courtney Robertson is dating Arie Lyuendyk, Jr. from “The Bachelorette.” Keepin’ it in the family. [The Stir]
- Lady Gaga has pledged $1 million to the Red Cross to help rebuild her hometown of New York City following Hurricane Sandy. [People]
- Vulgar jokes in kids’ movies that you didn’t understand as a child. [Flavorwire]
- Get a load of Snooki’s extremely tacky-looking zebra print nail polishes that she’ll be hawking on HSN. [Racked]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.