- You watched President Obama’s victory speech? Now it’s time for Key and Peele’s victory speech as Obama and his “anger translator” Luther. A lot of us would be as enthusiastic as Luther right now if weren’t so goddamn tired after last night.
- Mila Kunis is going to produce a drama called “Meridian Hills” set in the Midwest during 1972 at the height of the women’s movement. It’ll be about a woman who joins the Junior League and then gets involved in feminist activism. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Martha Stewart is producing a sitcom called “The Tao Of Martha” about a former party girl who decides to fix her problems by becoming a Martha devotee. [NYmag.com]
- Leslie Mann pushed for her hubby Judd Apatow to cast Megan Fox in “This Is 40″ because she thinks Megan is really, really funny. [Crushable]
- Geeky baby room idea: the ABCs of spaceships. [The Mary Sue]
- Five incredibly rude election night Facebook posts. Unfriend! [The Stir]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter.