Key And Peele’s Victory Speech!
- You watched President Obama’s victory speech? Now it’s time for Key and Peele’s victory speech as Obama and his “anger translator” Luther. A lot of us would be as enthusiastic as Luther right now if weren’t so goddamn tired after last night.
- Mila Kunis is going to produce a drama called “Meridian Hills” set in the Midwest during 1972 at the height of the women’s movement. It’ll be about a woman who joins the Junior League and then gets involved in feminist activism. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Martha Stewart is producing a sitcom called “The Tao Of Martha” about a former party girl who decides to fix her problems by becoming a Martha devotee. [NYmag.com]
- Leslie Mann pushed for her hubby Judd Apatow to cast Megan Fox in “This Is 40″ because she thinks Megan is really, really funny. [Crushable]
- Geeky baby room idea: the ABCs of spaceships. [The Mary Sue]
- Five incredibly rude election night Facebook posts. Unfriend! [The Stir]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.