VA Candidate’s Campaign HQ Vandalized With “Baby Killer”
- The campaign headquarters of Wayne Powell, the Democratic challenger to Republican Rep. Eric Cantor, was vandalized with the words “baby killer” and “n***er lover.” Ugh, what is wrong with people?! [Think Progress]
- Wisconsin Democratic candidate Tammy Baldwin is really, really close to becoming the first-ever openly gay senator. [Jezebel]
- A five-year-old girl designed her own video game (with her dad’s help) and has now netted her own TED talk. [The Mary Sue]
- Parents of a pregnant 32-year-old with developmental disabilities do not want their daughter having an abortion. A Nevada judge, however, wants to hold an inquiry to find out what the daughters’ wishes are, despite the fact her parents have legal rights over their daughter’s medical decisions. [The Stir]
- Why do some people oppose California’s Prop 35 anti-sex trafficking initiative? [TIME]
- How one high school feminism class marked the International Day of the Girl. [Feminist Teacher]
- Catching up with the pioneering female artist Judy Chicago. [Guardian UK]
- And in headless women used in advertising news… [Think Progress]
- British family courts put victims of domestic violence at risk, according to a new report by Rights Of Women, a legal rights charity. [Raw Story]
- Playboy has finally come to India. Um, yay? [Daily Mail UK]
- The parents in Pakistan who attacked their 15-year-old daughter by tossing acid in her face said she had “looked at” a boy. [BBC]
- The African country of Malawi has started the process of decriminalizing homosexuality. [Queerty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.