Study: Children With Lesbian Parents Are Not Screwed Up
- Lesbians are great parents whose children are happy with life and academically successful, according to the findings of a study conducted by the Williams Institute. [Queerty]
- A cultural history of mansplaining. [The Atlantic]
- A Wisconsin politician said he had to become a lobbyist because “my wife loves to shop.” You know, women be shopping. [The Broad Side]
- Bill O’Reilly’s show found a bunch of random women on NYC streets dressed in sexy Halloween costumes to talk about who they’re voting for in this weird ‘on the street’ segment. [Slate]
- Meet the Brooklyn teen who is on track to become the first black female chess master. [ColorLines]
- Frisky contributor Megan Carpentier has a piece over at Bitch Magazine, on helping a woman who slut-shames other women for their outfit choices. [Bitch Magazine]
- On the future of gay parents on television. [Think Progress]
- Blogger Alyssa Rosenberg on how women can help save the “Star Wars” franchise. [Slate]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.