Don’t Worry, Everyone, “Saturday Night Live” Is Still On For This Weekend!
- Some good news, finally: Louis C.K. will still be hosting this weekend’s “Saturday Night Live,” the first episode to air after Sandy struck New York City, where the show is taped. Hope he manages to be awkward and funny. [Newser]
- The official “Breaking Bad” guide to Halloween. Don’t forget your “Breaking Bad” manicure. [HyperVocal]
- There’s allegedly another sex tape between Kim Kardashian and her ex Ray J being shopped around. I don’t believe it. Every single week there’s a rumor about Kim K having a sex tape with somebody. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- In honor of “Movember,” let’s take a look back on some righteous moustaches throughout time. [Stylist]
- Air New Zealand made a “Lord Of The Rings”-themed pre-flight safety briefing. [The Mary Sue]
- Aubrey Plaza will model “self-love” for a Gap holiday ad about the many different types of love. Gurl, I know a thing or two about self-love, top. [NYmag.com]
- Frisky contributor Lilit Marcus — who is the child of two hearing-impaired parents — on why jokes about Mayor Bloomberg’s sign language interpreter are not funny. [The Atlantic]
- How to get laid on Halloween (as if you need help!). [The Gloss]
- Miley Cyrus was smart enough not to do blackface for her Nicki Minaj Halloween costume. [Crushable]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Photo: Splash News]