Don’t Worry, Everyone, “Saturday Night Live” Is Still On For This Weekend!
- Some good news, finally: Louis C.K. will still be hosting this weekend’s “Saturday Night Live,” the first episode to air after Sandy struck New York City, where the show is taped. Hope he manages to be awkward and funny. [Newser]
- The official “Breaking Bad” guide to Halloween. Don’t forget your “Breaking Bad” manicure. [HyperVocal]
- There’s allegedly another sex tape between Kim Kardashian and her ex Ray J being shopped around. I don’t believe it. Every single week there’s a rumor about Kim K having a sex tape with somebody. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- In honor of “Movember,” let’s take a look back on some righteous moustaches throughout time. [Stylist]
- Air New Zealand made a “Lord Of The Rings”-themed pre-flight safety briefing. [The Mary Sue]
- Aubrey Plaza will model “self-love” for a Gap holiday ad about the many different types of love. Gurl, I know a thing or two about self-love, top. [NYmag.com]
- Frisky contributor Lilit Marcus — who is the child of two hearing-impaired parents — on why jokes about Mayor Bloomberg’s sign language interpreter are not funny. [The Atlantic]
- How to get laid on Halloween (as if you need help!). [The Gloss]
- Miley Cyrus was smart enough not to do blackface for her Nicki Minaj Halloween costume. [Crushable]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.