Coco Endures Hurricane Sandy The Only Way She Knows How
- Coco from “Ice Loves Coco” held a one-woman wet tee shirt contest in the midst of Hurricane Sandy. Given how it appears she lives right on the water in New Jersey, I’m surprised she wasn’t evacuated. [Daily Mail UK]
- David Letterman and Jimmy Fallon both taped their nightly talk shows to empty theaters last night after sending audiences home for their own safety. [Newser]
- Pippa Middleton is dating a 37-year-old investment banker named James Matthews, whose brother is a UK reality TV star. [US Weekly]
- RIP society: Octomom has checked into rehab for prescription pain med addiction. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- 11 dumb things people have already said about Hurricane Sandy, including that pastor who blamed it on the gays. [The Gloss]
- 15 of the worst romance novels of all time. [College Candy]
- These are the dumbest moments in the history of the World Series. [TruTV]
- Hurricane Sandy-themed retail sales: tacky or actually kinda great? [Racked]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.