6 Accomplished Women Who Don’t Want To Be Called Feminists
- Six accomplished women who don’t want to be called feminists. [The Jane Dough]
- A feminist guide to horror movies (two different takes!). [Ms. Magazine, Bitch Magazine]
- States’ efforts to defund Planned Parenthood are mostly failing. [Think Progress]
- Conservatives think everyone complaining about the “war on women” should just stop whining so much. [Slate]
- Plans in Queens, New York, to create a memorial and rename streets for Japanese “comfort women” are proving controversial. [New York Daily News]
- How to talk to the lovable but misguided sexist in your life. [xoJane]
- Gettin’ all philosophical about theology and rape. [The New Yorker]
- Meet Rochelle Ballantyne, a 17-year-old girl from Brooklyn who is conquering the world of chess. [Clutch Magazine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.