This Week In Style: Fashion Types Get The Mini-Me Treatment
- To celebrate the new and improved relaunch of high fashion voyeur heaven The Coveteur, the people behind the site cast a band of child actors as notable fashion people, including Karl Lagerfeld, Grace Coddington, and Anna Dello Russo. How do you say “brilliant” en Français? [The Cut]
- The FDA is cracking down on marketing claims made by cosmetics companies, especially those associated with anti-aging products. You didn’t actually believe that Lancôme serum could “boost the activity of genes,” right? [Cosmetics Design]
- You can really do anything these days provided you have enough money: prestigious fashion houses like Oscar de la Renta and Valentino are auctioning off short-term corporate internships for charity. [Telegraph]
- Vogue US is celebrating its 120th anniversary with a behind-the-scenes documentary, “In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye.” You can catch the film December 6 on HBO. [Vogue UK]
- At 38, approximately two decades past what is generally considered to be a model’s prime, Kate Moss still lands more major editorials than any other model we know. This shoot in Vogue Spain is gorgeous, but it’s got us all kinds of dreading the impending winter! [The Gloss]
- Olympic gold medalist and Frisky fave Gabby Douglas has been recruited for her very first beauty campaign! OPI tapped the 16-year-old gymnast to appear in an upcoming ad campaign featuring athletes. [Just Jared Jr.]
- Check out the first sneak peek at Zoe Saldana as Nina Simone for her upcoming biopic, prosthetics and all. Thoughts? [Refinery29]
- Legendary filmmaker Albert Maysles talks to Dazed about his upcoming documentary featuring Iris Apfel. The film, which delves into the 91-year-old style icon’s personal and public lives, isn’t projected for release until late next year, but check out this preview! [Dazed Digital]
- It was almost four years ago that Courtney Love announced that she would be creating a clothing line, but Never The Bride has just come to fruition. The collection consists entirely of repurposed vintage (read: potentially moldy) pieces that Love herself collected from her tenure in Paramount’s wardrobe department. [Fashionista]
- Hot on the heels of an announcement that Karl Lagerfeld would be ending his perfume licensing agreement with Coty comes the news that the Chanel designer has signed a new twenty-year deal with Inner Parfums SA. The company’s chairman confirmed intentions to “start from scratch to build a [fragrance] business to match Lagerfeld’s towering fashion reputation.” We can’t wait to get our first sniff of eau de Karl. [The Cut]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.