Justin Timberlake Apologizes For That “Homeless Video”
- Justin Timberlake has penned an open letter to apologize for a video made by his friends in which they walked around Los Angeles and asked random homeless people (and other random folks) to wish him and Jessica Biel a happy wedding. In the surprisingly-well-written-for-a-pop-star letter, Justin calls the video “distasteful” and “unsavory” and says he had no knowledge of its existence and “absolutely ZERO contribution to it.” He also says the video was not, as reported, shown at his wedding. “It seems that these days, misconception gets around the world before the actual truth even wakes up and gets it’s [sic] pants on,” he writes, before joking (?) that his friends are being sentenced by him to 100 hours of community service as punishment. [PopCrush]
- A “Frankenstorm” is hitting the Northeast this weekend: here’s everything you need to know about Hurricane Sandy. [The Week]
- None other than President Obama is warning youngsters who want a future in politics: “Be careful what you post on Facebook!” [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Lindsay Lohan’s publicist of two years, Steve Honig, has quit because he’s tired of dealing with Michael Lohan (who recently staged a failed intervention and is now pursuing conservatorship of Lindsay). [PopBytes]
- Tom Hanks as scored by his wannabe rapper son, Chet Haze. Genius work. [HyperVocal]
- Everything you need to know about denim that you can learn from Jessica Alba’s epic jeans collection. [A New Mode]
- Snooki has debuted her accessories collection and to call them Betsey Johnson knockoffs would be charitable. [SheFinds]
- Paris Hilton (remember her?) appeared in a KPop music video — but it’s safe for your ears because Paris isn’t singing. [BuzzFeed]
- Shirtless male models help open an Abercrombie & Fitch in Munich, Germany, with more six packs than should be legally allowed in one photo. [Socialite Life]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.