Richard Mourdock Says “Whoopsies,” Backtracks On Rape Comments
- Indiana Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock has changed his tune a bit — you know, that “God intended” pregnancy resulting in rape to happen — and now wants y’all to know “God abhors rape.” [Newser]
- CNN has taken down its story asking “Do hormones drive women’s votes?” after everyone kindly informed them it was redonkulous. [CNN]
- All eyes are on the “waitress moms” in this election. [Newser]
- Meet the folks behind Washington, D.C.’s rad transgender and gender identity respect campaign. [D.C. Office Of Human Rights]
- Meet Lillian Gilbreth, the woman who effectively invented the kitchen. [Slate]
- Check out this great new resource for journalists and other folks in the media on how best to report on rape and sexual violence, courtesy of the Chicago Taskforce On Violence Against Girls And Young Women. [ChiTaskForce.org]
- Team USA volleyball player Stacy Skykora has come out of the closet as a lesbian in an Italian magazine. [AfterEllen]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.