- Indiana Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock has changed his tune a bit — you know, that “God intended” pregnancy resulting in rape to happen — and now wants y’all to know “God abhors rape.” [Newser]
- CNN has taken down its story asking “Do hormones drive women’s votes?” after everyone kindly informed them it was redonkulous. [CNN]
- All eyes are on the “waitress moms” in this election. [Newser]
- Meet the folks behind Washington, D.C.’s rad transgender and gender identity respect campaign. [D.C. Office Of Human Rights]
- Meet Lillian Gilbreth, the woman who effectively invented the kitchen. [Slate]
- Check out this great new resource for journalists and other folks in the media on how best to report on rape and sexual violence, courtesy of the Chicago Taskforce On Violence Against Girls And Young Women. [ChiTaskForce.org]
- Team USA volleyball player Stacy Skykora has come out of the closet as a lesbian in an Italian magazine. [AfterEllen]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.