Obama Divorce Papers? Donald Trump Claims He’s Got ‘Em
- Despicable human being Donald Trump announced yesterday he has something “bordering on gigantic” to reveal about President Obama. So let’s hear it: Douglass Kass, Trump’s fellow talking head on the talk show “Squawkbox,” claims on Twitter that Trump has divorce papers between Barack and Michelle Obama. Kass tweeted, “High above the Alps my Gnome [sic] has heard that Donald Trump will announce that he has unearthed divorce papers between the Prez and his wife.” It has previously claimed that Michelle Obama considered divorcing Barack in 2000 in the early days of his political career, apparently because he was on the road a lot. But frankly, even if it is/was true, does anyone really care if the Obamas once considered divorcing? They seem pretty in love now. [ONTD, Twitter.com/DougKass]
- Michelle Williams is moving in with Jason Segel! The actress is finally leaving the Brooklyn brownstone she shared with her late ex Heath Ledger and moving into Segel’s Brooklyn apartment apartment with her six-year-old daughter, Matilda. [Daily Mail UK]
- “America’s Next Top Model” hunk/former boxer Rob Evans is wanted for felony assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly beating a guy up in Beverly Hills in March. Noooo! Crush on Rob Evans aborted. [TMZ]
- A “family insider” says Joe Simpson — manager/dad of Jessica and Ashlee — recently told his family that he is gay and has been carrying on a relationship with a 20-something guy. Supposedly this is the real reason Tina Simpson filed for divorce from Papa Joe in September. [RadarOnline]
- Jane Fonda has been cast in a sitcom about a daughter who writes a blog called Dear Mom, Here’s Why I Hate You. She’s the mom, of course. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Lady Gaga is teaming up with Tony Bennett for a jazz album. I approve. [PopCrush]
- Michael Lohan supposedly asked Dr. Drew for help staging Friday’s failed intervention on Lindsay Lohan (she called the cops on her dad for trespassing) and Dr. Drew said “No, thanks.” [TMZ]
- Jem and the Holograms dolls are making a comeback! [The Mary Sue]
- Geeky baby costumes, including an squee-dorable baby TARDIS from “Dr. Who.” [io9]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.