Madonna Strips Down In Support Of Malala
- Madonna stripped off her and displayed a tribute to Malala Yousafzai, the 14-year-old girl shot by the Taliban for being a girls education activist. I love how she’s throwing her support behind Pussy Riot and Malala — as if you needed a reminder that Madonna is rad. Angelina Jolie has also spoken out on behalf of Malala in a piece for The Daily Beast. [The Atlantic]
- Why do conservatives hate Stephanie Cutter, Obama’s deputy campaign manager? [Slate]
- This is extremely fucked up: a man sexually assaults a sleeping woman on the New York City subway and another passenger films it with his camera. Then the camera guy and another passenger woke the woman up and she punched the man who had been groping her in the face. [New York Daily News]
- Vermont innkeepers Jim and Mary O’Reilly, who were sued for discriminating against a lesbian couple, appeared in an anti-gay marriage ad in Maine. [Queerty]
- A recalled former Republican state senator from Wisconsin named Randal Hopper was arrested for domestic abuse and trespassing upon his ex-wife’s house. [Think Progress]
- New Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer’s first quarter performed better than average. BOOM! [CNN Money]
- Janet Mock, a 29-year-old trans woman who is an editor for People.com, on the freedom of telling one’s own story. [ColorLines]
- Community leaders in the Bronx have paid tribute to Elizabeth Cady-Stanton and other pioneering feminist activists at Woodlawn Cemetary. [New York Daily News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.