Study: Female Genital Mutilation Ruins Sex Lives
- Today in No Duh News: women who are forced to have their genitals cut as young girls have more sexual dysfunction as adults, according to a new study in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. FGM or female circumcision removes all or part of a girl’s clitoris and labia for the purpose of restricting her enjoyment of sex. One-hundred-and-thirty million women have been cut, mostly in sub-Saharan Africa. [Reuters]
- Why casual sexism in science matters. [Boing Boing]
- This white woman wearing a huge black Afro wig and writing about it on her blog Before And Afro is a joke, right? [PostBourgie]
- Mormon feminists exist and they are for Obama. [Reuters]
- Nerds! What do we think of these new PCs designed “for women by women”? Unless it is a chocolate bar shaped like a PC, I am not sure why I need a different computer than a man. [CNET]
- Andi Zeisler from Bitch magazine on what we talk about when we talk about free speech. [Bitch Magazine]
- Why is there a black/white gap in breast cancer mortality? [Ms. Magazine]
- Columbia University no longer guarantees abortion coverage to all students. [Jezebel]
- Avoiding sexism in legal writing: the pronoun problem. [Lawyerist]
- On voting while trans and identity mismatches. [The American Prospect]
- Is Major League Baseball’s dress code for reporters sexist? [Think Progress]
- “Pitch Perfect” and its far-from-perfect portrayal of Asian-American women. [Racialicious]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.