Woo Hoo! Next Season Of “ANTM” Will Include Male Models!
- Finally, Tyra has heard my prayers that “America’s Next Top Model” should just be 42 straight minutes of Rob Evans shirtless! Or something like that: THE next season of “America’s Next Top Model” will have male models competing right alongside the female ones. They are all going to be living in the house together, but, God-willing, a hot tub will not be involved. [Queerty]
- Speaking of male models, here are old underwear modeling photos from Rob Wilson, the first-ever male model on “The Price Is Right.” [Socialite Life]
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are supposedly getting married in southern Italy imminently. [US Weekly]
- Flavor Flav has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. It wasn’t the giant clock, was it? [PopCrush]
- This is cool: conceptual art from Disney’s studios shows how our favorite characters originally looked. [The FW]
- Hayden Panettiere’s “Nashville” inspiration? It’s not Taylor Swift, actually, but Carrie Underwood. [I knew it! -- Editor] [Celebrity Cafe]
- Five insignificant things that determine if someone likes you. [Cracked]
- Oooooh, here’s Mila Kunis’ lost Lisa Frank commercial. (Remember Lisa Frank?) [Celebuzz]
- Alert Vogue: young Carrie Bradshaw wore scrunchies, according to these “Carrie Diaries” set photos. [Crushable]
- Blake Lively in the world’s ugliest wedding dress almost gave me a heart attack, but thankfully it’s not the one she wore to marry Ryan Reynolds — it’s from an upcoming episode of “Gossip Girl.” [US Weekly]
- Macklemore talks thrift shops in a way that makes me actually believes he shops at thrift shops. [GQ]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.