Lance Armstrong Out At Nike, Livestrong Over Doping Scandal
- Nike has terminated its contract with Lance Armstrong and he has officially stepped down from his charity Livestrong following doping allegations. [The Week, Celebrity Cafe]
- Britney Spears’ former nanny Lourdes Torres is set to testify in a trial of Brit’s former manager Sam Lufti that she was “emotionally manipulated” by handlers. Lufti is suing the Spears’ family for breach of contract, defamation and libel over their claims that he contributed to the singer’s 2008 breakdown by feeding her drugs and controlling her phone communication. [Huffington Post]
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell were seen picking up a marriage license yesterday, which means they’re probably getting hitched soon. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Rihanna is going to pocket $8 million dollars — $8 million dollars — for turning on Christmas lights and performing a concert at a London shopping mall. [Celebuzz]
- “Dancing With The Stars” loser Bristol Palin demanded an apology from Jimmy Kimmel for all the jokes he’s made over the years about her mom. [NYMag.com]
- Three ways to wear the perfect white shirt. Harder than styling it is not spilling something on it during the day. [Betty Confidential]
- Saudi Arabia rarely screens films publicly, but the country has a thriving revolutionary underground cinema. [Guardian UK]
- The 12 best geeky costumes for Halloween 2012. Serenity from “Firefly,” anyone? [Neatorama]
- Kitten versus jar: an adorable battle. [Socialite Life]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.