Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Co-Hosting The Golden Globes!
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are co-hosting the Golden Globes on January 13. I think this is the first time ever that two women have hosted the Globes, is it not? [Celebrity Cafe]
- AWFUL “Downton Abbey” spoiler alert from across the pond: trust me, do not click this unless you want your mind blown (and possibly your morning ruined). [ONTD]
- Speaking of “Downton,” Elisabeth Moss from “Mad Men” interviewed Michelle Dockery, aka Lady Mary, and I want to pretend they’re both my friends. [Interview Magazine]
- The second debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney airs tonight. Here’s what to look out for. [The Week]
- Katy Perry and John Mayer: on again. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Lady Gaga has purchased Edith Piaf’s toenail clippings. Yes, you read that right. [PopCrush]
- The Spice Girls are back — two of them, anyway. Mel C and Emma have teamed up for a cover of the ’80s song “I Know Him So Well,” which you can listen to here. [Socialite Life]
- If you haz a sadz, this montage of Ellen DeGeneres scaring her guests will cheer you right up. [The FW]
- It’s National Bosses Day, which means we should all be buying Amelia drinks. Is lunch too soon? [No! — Editor] [Betty Confidential]
- Flawless queen Judi Dench, who is 77, on her seventh “Bond” film and how she has no plans to retire. [Guardian UK]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Photo: Splash News]