Scarlett Johansson Is Single, Boys
- Scarlett Johansson is single again: she’s split from her ad exec boyfriend Nate Naylor. And now regular men have false hope that they actually have a chance with her. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Miley Cyrus opens up on how Liam Hemsworth popped the question and it’s quite sweet. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Find out which of Rihanna’s hit songs was originally recorded by UK pop star Leona Lewis (and then taken away and given to RiRi). [PopCrush]
- @FakeDowntonEpisodes = new favorite Twitter feed. [Socialite Life]
- Also, people are buying really spendy nightgowns now because of “Downton Abbey.” [Racked]
- Here’s the best “Walking Dead” premiere memes. [The FW]
- Will Microsoft’s new Xbox Music be able to hold a candle to iTunes? [The Week]
- How do you break it to a man that he just isn’t funny? [The Gloss]
- How do we feel about Miranda Kerr as a blonde? [Betty Confidential]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.