Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, Celine Dion & Avril Lavigne Are Cousins, Eh?
- Canadians are all related, which means you can’t sleep with Ryan Gosling without also sharing DNA with Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, and Avril Lavigne. [Celebrity Cafe]
- The full transcript for Lindsay Lohan’s call to her dad Michael, following her fight with mom Dina, is now online! [Gawker]
- Speaking of hot messes, “The Houstons: On Our Own” reality show trailer is here starring Bobbi Kristina Brown coping after her mom’s death by getting loved up by her adopted brother. [Uptown Magazine]
- A new unauthorized biography claims that Elizabeth Taylor banged Ronald Reagan as a teenager and once had a three-way with President John F. Kennedy and the actor Robert Stack. Go you, Liz! [Express UK]
- The Tumblr blog Hollywood Assistants is going to be made into a CBS sitcom called “20-Nothings” about five young women who work as assistants for Hollywood bigwigs. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Nolan Gould, the 13-year-old actor who plays Luke on “Modern Family,” has graduated from
college high school at age 13. Apparently he has an IQ of 150 and a membership with MENSA. [Digital Spy]
- Seven fancy-pants kitchen accessories that will impress your friends. [New Now Next]
- The Situation is now posing for PETA. Wait, doesn’t he make meatballs every weekend for Sunday dinner? [Socialite Life]
- Thanks to Sesame Street-gate Big Bird costumes are top sellers this Halloween. [UPI]
- The 10 types of people you always see at the movie theater. [The FW]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.