The Lohans’ Huge Fight This Morning Was Over Dina’s $Unpaid $40K Loan
- Finally some details on the monster fight between Lindsay Lohan and her mother Dina that had cops responding to a 911 call at the Lohan family’s Merrick, Long Island lair. After partying together all night in NYC until 4 a.m. on a Tuesday night, as all of us do with our mothers, Lindz supposedly wanted to take a cab to her hotel in the city. But a “wasted” Dina insisted the cab fare was too much (?) and made her daughter came all the way to Long Island. During the ride, Lindsay confronted her mom about an unpaid $40K loan and then things got physical. Naturally, Lindsay called her dad, Michael Lohan, who called 911 from down in Florida. Oh, I just knew Michael Lohan would factor into this somehow. Cops descended on the house around 7:30 a.m., but no charges were filed against either Lohan and they were even snapped hugging it out earlier today. Oh, Lohans, Lohans, Lohans. [New York Post, New York Daily News]
- Alex Karras, who played Webster’s dad on “Webster” and played football for the Detroit Lions, died on Monday at age 77. [E! Online]
- “Game Of Thrones” actress Emilia Clarke has been cast as Holly Golightly in the Broadway adaptation of Truman Capote’s book Breakfast At Tiffany’s. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Whuh-oh: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were snapped by paps leaving a couples therapist’s office. [Perez Hilton]
- The president and Mitt Romney’s first debate gets the “Bad Lip Reading” treatment. [Socialite Life]
- Taylor Swift and I have the same standards when it comes to booze. [PopCrush]
- Funny dudes explain feminism. [Gurl]
- What his apology says about the current state of your relationship. [The Gloss]
- Meet the man with 600 Cabbage Patch Kid dolls. He calls them his children. [The FW]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.