Cops Called Over Physical Fight Between Lindsay And Dina Lohan After 4AM 911 Call
- Ooof: Lindsay Lohan and drama mama Dina Lohan had a physical fight last night after a night out clubbing in New York City. TMZ reports the party-hearty starlet and her mother left the Electric Room around 4 a.m. and began driving home to Dina’s house on Long Island when an argument erupted. Back at Dina’s house, “it became physical with Lindsay sustaining a cut on her leg.” Lindz also suffered a broken bracelet [Not a broken bracelet! — Editor] during the argument. A 911 call was made reporting domestic violence and saying Lindsay was being held against her will by her mother and the driver who took them home. No arrests have been made. [TMZ]
- Yekaterina Samutsevich, one of the jailed members of Pussy Riot, has been freed after a court appeal. Three members of the Russian feminist punk band were sentenced to two years in prison for “hooliganism” after speaking out publicly against Russian President Vladmir Putin. [Guardian UK]
- Sarah Palin is moving on from reality TV and, uh, governance, to pen a fitness book which will also include healthy recipes her family enjoys. You know, I actually think this is a good, safe move for her. Get her off Fox News and have her go pester the Food Network instead. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Which two all-stars were voted off “Dancing With The Stars” last night? [iVillage]
- American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis is sore he didn’t get the “50 Shades” movie directing gig, so naturally he took to Twitter to bitch about Kelly Marcel being hired for the job. [Socialite Life]
- Miami Dolphins footballer Reggie Bush (and Kim K’s ex) is having a child with girlfriend Lilit Avagyan. Congratulations! [Uptown Magazines]
- E.L. James’ chances of winning the Nobel Prize in Literature for 50 Shades Of Grey are 500-to-1. [New Yorker]
- Whoa: did you know that Will Smith was arrested and charged with aggravated assault in 1989? I had no idea. [ONTD]
- Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream is coming to a freezer near you. [The Daily What]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.