Amber Tamblyn Wed Barefoot, Wore Yellow Wedding Gown
- Now that’s a gorgeous picture: “Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants” star Amber Tamblyn walked down the aisle barefoot and wed “Arrested Development” star David Cross in a yellow gown. Sounds … odd? It’s actually gorgeous. The couple’s guests included Amy Poehler, America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel, Blake Lively with hubby Ryan Reynolds, Jason Ritter and The Roots. Questlove DJed the wedding reception and Yo La Tengo performed. And how friggin’ cute was their fox-y wedding topper? That is one cool-ass wedding. [US Weekly]
- Nicole Kidman calls her “fame by association” period of marriage to Tom Cruise “a little overwhelming and really strange.” [iVillage]
- Queen Latifah on the Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj feud (or “feud”): “respect your elders.” Or just respect Mariah fuckin’ Carey. [Uptown Magazine]
- Lady Gaga had dinner with Wikileaks founder/accused rapist Julian Assange, who is living inside the Ecuadorean Embassy in London. Assange risks being extradited to Sweden if he sets foot outside the embassy. [NYmag.com]
- “Sherlock Holmes” director Guy Ritchie (and ex-Mr. Madonna) is engaged to his girlfriend Jacqui Ansley. The pair have a one-year-old son together. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Why is Robert Pattinson drilling a hole into a table at a New York City bar? No really … why? [Socialite Life]
- Tom Cruise and Matt Damon got spankings from a cross-dressing hostess at London nightclub The Box during a kinky celebration for Damon’s 42nd birthday. I need to wash my brain now. [New York Post]
- Cat nerds: check out the “Seven Psychopaths” spoof trailer “Seven PsychoCATS.” [Buzzfeed]
- Brit Brit isn’t the only celeb to do the “Gangnam Style” dance: here’s Liam Payne from One Direction getting his Gangnam on. [Gurl]
- 10 female electronic music pioneers you should know. [Flavorwire]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.