“The Bachelor”‘s Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson Are Dunzo
- Well, that lasted 11 months longer than anyone expected it to last: Ben Flajnik and master man-manipulator Courtney Robertson have split. At least these two didn’t rush down the aisle to get married like other “Bachelor” contestants. [Us Weekly]
- Scarlett Johansson is supposedly none too pleased that ex-husband Ryan Reynolds married his “Green Latern” co-star Blake Lively because their marriage was falling part as he was making the film and she thinks Blake swooped in to scoop Ryan up. Scarlett’s very “bitter” and thinks Blake is “phony” and a “fame monster.” Oh, but it gets even cattier: “Scarlett also considers Blake to be a cheap version of herself. They’ve actually auditioned for the same roles a few times and Blake has always lost out.” Gossip blogs sure do love the ol’ catfight narrative, don’t they? [Showbiz Spy]
- How to get back the engagement ring, written by our very own Amelia. [Modern Man]
- Dita Von Teese put the moves on Bradley Cooper and he had the audacity to turn her down. So many poor decisions being made in that sentence. [Radar Online]
- Photos of Buster Bluth from the “Arrested Development” set will put joy in your cold heart. [Crushable]
- How to raid your closet for a pop star-inspired Halloween costume. [iVillage]
- Can Drake Jensen be the first-ever openly gay male country star? [New Now Next]
- Rick Santorum on Mitt Romney’s comments that he would cut funding to PBS (which represents a miniscule amount of the federal budget): “You can kill things and still like them.” This is true, actually. It’s how I justify the closet filled with baby panda carcasses in my apartment. [World Of Wonder]
- “The Price Is Right” has finally cast its first hunky male model, which means The Frisky has a new show to watch. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Newly-engaged JWoww from “Jersey Shore” is thinking she and Roger will get hitched in Las Vegas. We wouldn’t expect anything else from ya, JWoww! [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.