Halloween Costume Inspiration: Kristen Stewart At Her Finest
Rest assured, you’ve got a couple of weeks to prepare your costume before the Halloween party invitations start rolling in, but why don’t we start off with something that’s especially easy to, um, swallow should you find yourself in a spectacular rush come October 30? Mid-scandal Kristen Stewart is only the easiest, most timely costume ever, and all you really need is some greasy hair and a pair of sweatpants to pull it off — bonus points if you can find a married man willing to bend you over a fence, and maybe some other stuff. Plus, you can probably find all of the required items already in your closet… or your boyfriend’s. Or your married director’s. Just fling your hair, bite your lip, and go!
- 50/50 Fleece Sweatpants [$13.24, CheapesTees]
- Los Angeles Dodgers Logo Snapback Hat: Your boyfriend will totally appreciate that you remembered to wear his dirty hat while you were Mini Cooper-ing another guy. Trust us on this one. [$23.99, FansEdge]
- Canvas Men’s Sleeveless Rib Tank Top [$7.41, The Deal Rack]
- Artisana 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil: Not only will this stuff make your hair totally greasy, but it’ll also be super shiny and smooth when you wash it out (if you ever wash it out). Not like you care about any of that superficial stuff anyway, because you’re a real artist. Ugh. [$15.90, Amazon]
- Chuck Taylor All Star in Cherry Tomato [$50, Converse]
- Gray Brief in Heather Gray [$13, WebUndies]