Is George Clooney Back On The Market?
- Circle your wagons, ladies: a George Clooney/Stacy Keibler breakup is supposedly imminent because he is being “really distant and pulling away from her.” Sounds breakup-ish to me. And yes, by “ladies” I am specifically talking to blonde D-listers between the ages of 24 and 33. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- “Awkward Black Girl” creator Issa Rae and “Grey’s Anatomy” creator Shonda Rhimes have teamed up for a new ABC comedy series called “I Hate L.A. Dudes.” [Uptown Magazine]
- October’s upcoming “Saturday Night Live” guests are Bruno Mars, Daniel Craig and Christina Applegate. [Celebrity Cafe]
- These 10 flicks are actually secretly kinda feminist. [Em & Lo]
- Wait, people masturbate at work? Who? Where? What?! [The Gloss]
- Sad news: drag queen Sahara Davenport from “RuPaul’s Drag Race” season two has reportedly been found dead at age 27. [New Now Next]
- Something called “CheaterVille” says blondes are more likely to cheat, because obviously hair color and fidelity are linked. [Gurl]
- Oberlin students should write for the school newspaper because Lena Dunham did. [NYmag.com]
- KONY 2012 dude Jason Russell, who very publicly broke down and got caught masturbating on a city street, is going to return to society with an Oprah interview next week. [New York Observer]
- Friend-of-The-Frisky and stand up comedian Sara Benincasa dishes out advice to brand new comedy peeps! [SaraBenincasa.Tumblr.com]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.