Lindsay Lohan Choked By Congressional Staffer! Plus, Other Weekend Weddings!
- Over the weekend, Lindsay Lohan was allegedly choked by a guy she met at NYC hotspot 1 Oak. LiLo met the fellow partier and asked him to join her and her friends back at her hotel room for further shenanigans. At some point, Lohan accused him of taking photos of her with his cellphone, an altercation occurred, the guy apparently pinned Lohan to the bed and began choking her, before being pulled off by one of Lindsay’s friends. He was then arrested. Well, turns out the guy — Chris LaBella, 26 — is a congressional staffer for Illinois Republican Representative John Shimkus. (Awkwardly, LaBella’s FB profile photo features him standing next to GOP Vice-Presidential candidate Paul Ryan.) Something tells me LaBella is about to pink-slipped. [NYMag.com]
- Poor Biebs. The singer drank some bad milk and puked onstage while performing in Glendale, Arizona. Sexy! [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Anne Hathaway had her big wedding this weekend in Big Sur, but she wasn’t alone: Jared Followill from Kings of Leon married Martha Patterson, a model, this weekend in Charlotte, Tennessee. Question: are all the members of Kings of Leon married to models now? [People]
- Lisa D’Amato, who won “America’s Next Top Model: All-Stars” and appeared on “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,” also married this weekend. Mazel tov! [Us Weekly]
- I saw this video on Friday and would have considered it the best thing I’d seen all day, but as Friday was also the day Wil Wheaton declared something I wrote “fantastic,” this video of “Gangnam Style” sung in Klingon is the second best thing I saw that day. [The FW]
- Ditch the twinset for these five sweater alternatives. [A New Mode]
- Want to look better in photos? It’s all about the pose — here are 10 tips for doing it well. [Gurl.com]
- T-Boz from TLC is headed to TLC — the network! She’ll be starring in a new reality show about relaunching her music career. [Uptown Magazine]
- Rupert Everett has apparently received death threats after he spoke out against gay parenting (despite being a gay man himself). [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.